RFID Mini Keyfob is constructed of two different color ABS plastic housings. Logo or ID numbering can be put on both sides of the housing.
Engineering ABS housing keyfob is a classic RFID keyfob with optional Pantone color or translucence color, low MOQ request with good price. Manufacturing produce them by qualified ABS plastic particles, and refine copper coil, which can proof at least 5 years using. Optional logo pad printing, embossing logo, and variable data ink-jet code printing or laser engrave printing.
Manufacturing have self-developed Low frequency OTP chip, with can offer 100% sequenced UID code order, 125-134.2 KHz customized frequency, variable date one time programming for alternative formats, e.g. compliance ISO 11783/4 with very competitive price.
They can easily be fitted to a normal metal key ring, most suitable for access control applications.
They are available with the most common RFID chip types in 125 KHz, 13.56 MHz and in UHF on request.
– Low-cost, flexible production quantity, color of tag, variable programming requirement
– High quality engineer ABS material, forbidden any reclaimed material
– Optional wire diameter of copper coil and customized capacitance of antenna
– Programmable/laser engraving/pad printing/photo printing/full-color printing
– Material: ABS
– Dimension: 41.5×29.5×5.3mm
– IP Class: IP67
– Operating Temp.: – 25°C to 55°C
– Storage Temp.: – 25°C to 75°C
– Colors: Gray, Black, Blue, Red, White, Green, Yellow, etc.
– Packing: 100pcs/Bag,1000pcs/Carton
– Access control
– Time attendance
– Loyalty system
– Payment NFC system
– Health clubs
– Leisure areas
– Pad printing
– Full-color printing
– Laser engraved number
– Chip encoding
– Rings or thread is optional
– 125KHz 18000-part2: EM4200, TK4100, etc.
– 125KHz ISO11784/785: T5577, EM4305, Hitag1, Hitag2, Hitag S256, etc.
– 13.56Mhz ISO15693: ICODE® SLIX, Tag-it 2048, etc.
– 13.56Mhz ISO18092: NTAG® 210, NTAG® 212, NTAG® 213, NTAG® 215, NTAG® 216, Topaz512, etc.
– 13.56Mhz ISO14443A: MIFARE Classic®, MIFARE Ultralight®, MIFARE® DESFire® EV1, MIFARE Plus®, etc.
– 860Mhz-960Mhz ISO/IEC 18000-6C: UCODE®, MONZA, HIGGS, etc.